Guided Open Water Fishing
What to Expect...
- Come away with a better understanding for which lakes to pick and how to attack those lakes to match the given conditions.
- Leave the lake knowing where fish are located. The idea is to be more efficient when breaking down a lake to find the fish.
- Gain a better understanding what role the weather plays in finding and catching fish.
- Build confidence in using artificial presentations. Leave with the ability to go out on your own and catch fish with plastics.
- Find out when to use different types of presentations.
- Know where to present your bait on a given piece of structure. Also discover the importance of boat control and how it can make you a better angler..
- Learn how to put together the right setup for various situations. Match the right reel with the right rod, the right lure with the right line, etc.
- Gain a better understanding of how to read your electronics. Learn all about the new systems and how they work. From now on you'll know exactly what you're looking at.
- Walk away knowing that you can make a more educated decision when rigging your boat with the latest gear.
- Bring questions and the day will be tailored to fit your needs and demands. The day on the water is indeed all about you and what you want to learn. Let's have fun and work together to make you a better angler!
- It's no secret that we take fishing seriously and there is no substitute for getting a hands-on approach to better understanding both the tools and techniques for how to become a better angler.
- Whether you want panfish, bass, walleyes or anything in between, a day on the water can be refined to ensure you get the most out of the experience!!!
Lake suggestions are open, or let Matt take you to a HOT BITE!
Where Does Matt Guide?
Anoka County, Carver County, Chisago County, Dakota County, Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Scott County, Washington County, Wright County, Plus More...
If you have any questions or would like to book a trip for a larger group, please contact Matt and a deal can be worked out.
- 1 Person: $350 for 5 hours
- 2 People: $400 for 5 hours
- 3 People: $450 for 5 hours
- More than 5 hours: Add $50/hour
Matt will provide (if you choose)... Rods/Reels, Tackle, Bait, Camera (Digital)...
What Do You Need to Bring?
You need to bring a MN fishing license, proper clothing, rain gear, lunch/snacks, sunglasses,Feel free to bring your own gear if you want as well, just let Matt know what you need and what you're going to bring with you.